Build your capacity as an effective leader in your school community and develop a culture of professionalism in your new role.
You will have access to individualised, non-evaluative, and confidential support including school visits and phone support from consultants from the Leadership Institute and experienced managers corporate services.
The program will focus on:
- developing your managerial skills within the role.
The learning intention of this program aims to help you:
- increase capacity to work in a strategic and confident manner
- develop your skills in and knowledge of the role
- enhance your leadership and people management skills.
We will provide the learning and support you need early in your role that will build your capacity to better understand your role as a manager corporate services. This program supports the Competency Framework for School Corporate Services Staff.
Decide if the program is for you
The target audience for this program is newly appointed managers corporate services within their first three years of appointment or contracted for six months or longer.
- four-day program (two sessions of two days each)
- cost is $100 per person
- location is the Leadership Institute in Leederville
- complete the online form to express your interest.
Attend all four dates:
- Term 3 - Thursday 10 September 2020
- Term 3 - Friday 11 September 2020
- Term 4 - Monday 9 November 2020
- Term 4 - Tuesday 10 November 2020.