Full course description
Learn about the course
Use Brightpath to increase the value placed on teacher judgements in your school.
Brightpath is an assessment and reporting tool that:
- supports improved student and classroom outcomes
- supports school and whole of system outcomes
- helps to collect data across your school
- supports evaluation of teaching and learning.
- provides a basis to develop teaching programs that meet individual student needs
- allows school leaders to use teachers’ judgements of student performance with confidence.
School leaders use Brightpath to:
- review student growth in learning
- compare performance across year levels
- check the impact of a learning initiative on student performance
- compare performance with other schools.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- lead their school with the implementation of Brightpath
- lead and develop staff with the effective use of Brightpath
- align Brightpath processes with whole school pedagogy and practices.
Decide if the course is for you
Principals and their school leaderships teams.
Welcome - Course components
Module 1 - Why Brightpath?
Module 2 - What is Brightpath?
Module 3 - How to begin Brightpath?
Module 4 - Knowing where you are as a school
Module 5 - Specifying desired outcomes
Register for the course
If you are a Department employee, register for the course via PLIS using the link below.